Training and Resources: Webinar Training Menu
Managing an association is no small feat, especially as a volunteer. The Academy provides training webinars to help affiliate leaders be successful in managing a successful organization. DPG, MIG, Affiliate and district leaders are welcome to leverage live and recorded webinar trainings. Topics range from association management to volunteer management to insight into the Academy teams and strategic direction.
A downloadable version of the 2019-2020 Affiliate Training webinar schedule is available.
Archive webinar recordings and presentations slides are available for DPG, MIG, Affiliate and District leaders.
- Membership, Volunteer and Fiscal Year Transition
- Revenue Generation and Sponsorship
- Program of Work and Budgeting - A Closer Look
- Strategic Planning
- Ins and Outs of Contracts and Contractors
- Event Planning and Management
- Newsletters and Publications
- Volunteer and Committee Management
- Administrative and Organizational Tips
- Project Management
- District Management 101
- Fundraising Chair Orientation
- Social Media Strategy and Tips
- Program of Work and Budgets
- DMIS Training and How-To
- Conflict Resolution